School District: The School District Of Philadelphia
Address: 405 FAIRMOUNT AVE
Beautiful Northern Liberties duplex at desirable 4th and Fairmount location. This well-maintained home has high ceilings, hardwood floors, original details and is a great investment opportunity. Value add opportunities and higher rents possible with some renovations. Amazing location close to restaurants/bars and three blocks from the Spring Garden El stop.
Apartment 1 is a one-bedroom plus den, has a large private backyard, partially finished basement with full-size washer and dryer in-unit. Renters love the high ceilings, hard-wood floors, and kitchen featuring: two-tone cabinets, granite countertop, and stainless steel appliances. Currently rented for $1750. Lease ends 9/24/21.
Apartment 2 has been used as a two or three-bedroom apartment at various times depending on tenants needs. Vintage doors and handles, claw-foot tub, high-ceilings, and hard-wood floors give this apartment a lot of charm. Stack washer/dryer in-unit. Great for roommates! Private outdoor deck and access to shared alley for trash/recycling/and bike storage. Currently rented for $1950 per month. Lease ends 5/31/21
This is an amazing opportunity for investment or owner-occupied!
- Large bedrooms
- Laundry In-Units
- Private outdoor space for both units
- Original details for extra charm
- Alley access for bike storage, trash and recycling
- Hardwood floors
- High ceilings with ceiling fans
- One block to Honey's Sit and Eat, Cafe La Maude, Silk City, North 3rd. Close to Yards, Spring Garden Market, Kettle Black, DelRossi's, the Pod Park, Dos Segundos, CVS, One Shot and much more. Blocks from the best restaurants, coffee shops, and nightspots in the city!
Owner is a licensed PA Real Estate Agent.